UX Designer/Researcher SF Bay Area, CA | August 2020 - December 2020
Luminance learning is an education company that offers e-learning programs that have helped numerous companies navigate their clients' finances, strategy, and culture, including two of the three largest tech companies in Silicon Valley.
• Defined user research plans, framed questions, conducted 20+ remote usability tests with highly demanding large tech companies, synthesized and shared research findings with team members.
• Analyzed the company's self-assessment web tool, revealed dozens of pain points, designed and tested a new version with all three partners praising the easy navigation, and the seamless, cutting edge design. • Developed 3 engaging and interactive corporate finance and strategy eLearning modules with 6 rounds of iterations.
• Redesigned 100% of the company’s marketing materials (logo, promo deck, brochure) in order to build a solid, credible, and consistent brand with the partners congratulating for design abilities marketing savvy.
• Managed team’s workload and responsibilities and led weekly meetings for 4 months.
SF Bay Area, CA | May 2020 - August 2020
Aeros is the universal “currency” issued and owned by airports that can be exchanged for any frequent flier miles, hotel, or shopping points. Passengers earn and redeem Aeros in many different ways inside and outside the airport, and members store all their Loyalty programs and balances in one wallet.
• Conducted competitive analysis of 10+ airline loyalty programs.
• Created flowcharts, wireframed, designed, and implemented a website for customers to earn and redeem Aeros, auniversal "currency" issued and owned by airports that can be exchanged for flier miles, hotel, or shopping points.
• Strengthened company’s services, visibility, and obtained positive feedback from partners on the website’s design.
Product Designer Turin, Italy | May 2018 - July 2018
Magica Mobili represents a reference reality in the Turin area for the sale of furniture and furnishing solutions; in collaboration with professionals in the sector, they offer a 360-degree service, from property renovations to interior design.
• Cataloged a store inventory with detailed information and photos of 500+ items available in the store that produced a clear and faster track process to evaluate business performance, set future plans, or detect theft.
• Addressed customers’ needs, problems, and desires and received remarkable feedback and comments from clients.
• Generated renderings for 8+ kitchens with personalized furniture to support clients’ purchases.
Open House Worldwide
Turin, Italy | July 2018
Open House Worldwide is a network of 46 organizations hosting festivals and dialogue about architecture, design, and cities across the globe. Open House Worldwide is the largest celebration of the urban landscape in the world.
• Guided and assisted large groups of 25+ visitors through an innovative building as a volunteer.
• Provided information about its eco-friendly design and architecture and answered 80+ people's questions, contributing to the spread of Turin's precious heritage, and making citizens reflect on the role of the places where they live.
• Collected excellent comments on my interpersonal and design skills from organizers and visitors.
Operae Independent Design Fair
Turin, Italy | November 2017
Operae is Turin’s independent design fair, where designers and craftspeople from the whole world can find an exhibition space to present and sell their pieces. It is an opportunity to discover emerging phenomena and products, follow the evolutions of the design market, and come into contact with the people who bring them to life.
• Supported 30+ clients on their purchase illustrating the story of the products and expanding the knowledge of unique Italian handcraft and design realities.
• Cooperated with 2 designers to prepare the exhibition as a volunteer.
UX/UI Professional Diploma (GPA: 3.92/4.0)
UC Berkeley Extension
Berkeley, CA | September 2019 - December 2020
Industrial & Communication Design B.A. (GPA: 3.6/4.0)
Politecnico di Torino
Turin, Italy | October 2015 - March 2019
Product Design B.A. Thesis: collaborated for 6 months with the lighting company Creative-Cables and 2 fellow students, performed fabric cables and lighting research, designed and developed 3 lamps, on sale soon.
Skills & Tools
Hard - User Research, in-person and remote Usability Testing, User Interviews, Surveys, Competitive Analysis, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, Instructional Design, Responsive Design, Questionnaire Design.
Soft - Empathy, Teamwork, Communication, Italian & English (fluent), French & Spanish (proficient).
Tools - Adobe Suite (Ai, Ps, Id, Xd), Sketch, Figma, InVision, Webflow, WordPress, HTML5/CSS3, Optimal Workshop.