• Execute end-to-end research studies: set up user test plans, recruit and interview 10 participants, analyze and synthesize the results through affinity mapping, present a report with key insights.
• Turn in-person career coach course into a virtual experience: define end-to-end design process from research to pixel-perfect designs, design and conduct surveys to better understand the audience, and gather insights to develop the best solution that can engage, teach and advise.
Luminance learning is an education company that offers e-learning programs that have helped numerous companies navigate their clients' finances, strategy, and culture, including two of the three largest tech companies in Silicon Valley.
• Defined user research plans, framed questions, conducted 20+ remote usability tests with demanding large tech companies. Synthesized and shared research findings with stakeholders for the refinement of an eLearning course created for Fortune 500 companies.
• Led secondary research and competitive analysis for a complete redesign of the current company’s self-assessment web tool revealing 10+ pain points. Designed and tested the end-to-end user experience of a new responsive tool with seamless, cutting edge design and easy navigation to be used in corporations and universities around the world.
• Collaborated with subject matter experts to develop 3 engaging and interactive eLearning modules.
• Redesigned 100% of the company’s marketing materials to build a solid, credible, and consistent brand that received partners’ congratulations.
• Project managed multiple company initiatives and led weekly team progress meetings.
Aeros is the universal “currency” issued and owned by airports that can be exchanged for any frequent flier miles, hotel, or shopping points. Passengers earn and redeem Aeros in many different ways inside and outside the airport, and members store all their Loyalty programs and balances in one wallet.
• Conducted competitive analysis of 10+ airline loyalty programs to develop a new B2C website.
• Created flowcharts, wireframed, prototyped, and developed an end-to-end B2C website that strengthened the company’s services, and obtained positive feedback from partners.
Magica Mobili represents a reference reality in the Turin area for the sale of furniture and furnishing solutions; in collaboration with professionals in the sector, they offer a 360-degree service, from property renovations to interior design.
• Cataloged a store inventory with detailed information and photos of 500+ items available in the store that produced a clear and faster track process to evaluate business performance, set future plans, or detect theft.
• Addressed customers’ needs, problems, and desires and received remarkable feedback and comments from clients.
• Generated renderings for 10+ kitchens with personalized furniture to support clients’ purchases.
Open House Worldwide is a network of 46 organizations hosting festivals and dialogue about architecture, design, and cities across the globe. Open House Worldwide is the largest celebration of the urban landscape in the world.
• Guided and assisted large groups of 25+ visitors through an innovative building as a volunteer.
• Provided information about its eco-friendly design and architecture and answered 80+ people's questions, contributing to the spread of Turin's precious heritage, and making citizens reflect on the role of the places where they live.
• Collected excellent comments on my interpersonal and design skills from organizers and visitors.
Operae is Turin’s independent design fair, where designers and craftspeople from the whole world can find an exhibition space to present and sell their pieces. It is an opportunity to discover emerging phenomena and products, follow the evolutions of the design market, and come into contact with the people who bring them to life.
• Supported 30+ clients on their purchase illustrating the story of the products and expanding the knowledge of unique Italian handcraft and design realities.
• Cooperated with 2 designers to prepare the exhibition as a volunteer.
Relevant Coursework: User Research, Design Strategy, UX Strategy, Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Agile Management, Diagramming & Prototyping, User Interface, Visual Design Principles, Web Design with HTML5 & CSS3.
Relevant Coursework: History of Design and Architecture, Concept Design, Scenario Design, Exhibit and Interior Design, Industrial Design.
Product Design Bachelor’s Degree Thesis - Lighting Project 09/2018 - 03/2019
• Worked with the lighting company Creative-Cables and two fellow students, performed competitive analysis and fabric cables research, which led to three lamps that will be in the market soon.
Hard - User Research, Usability Testing, User Interviews, Surveys, Competitive Analysis, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, Instructional Design, Learning Experience Design, Responsive Design, Questionnaire Design, User Experience Design, User Interface Design.
Soft - Empathy, Teamwork, Communication, Italian & English (fluent), French & Spanish (proficient).
Tools - Adobe Suite (Ai, Ps, Id, Xd), Sketch, Figma, InVision, MarvelApp, Webflow, WordPress, HTML5/CSS3, UserTesting.com, Hotjar, Optimal Workshop, Articulate Storyline 360, Mural, Miro, OfficeSuite, Keynote.